INFRARED SAUNA THERAPY
What is infrared? It's an invisible band of light that warms objects without heating the air around you. It's the same heat you get from the sun and is required by all living things. The heat lamps in an infrared sauna warm your core body temperature which gives the most effective benefits like:
● Boosts Immune system.
● Detoxification: increased blood circulation, stimulates sweat glands, promotes release of built up toxins like alcohol, toxic metals, nicotine, and sulfuric acid, plus more.
● Improved metabolism: provides a similar boost on the cardiovascular system as exercise.
● Muscle pain relief: increased blood circulation carries metabolic waste products and delivers oxygen rich blood to oxygen depleted muscle; muscles relax best when they are warm for improved flexibility and range of motion.
● Improves joint stiffness, sprains, neuralgia, bursitis, and muscle spasms.
● Relaxes nervous system, shifting to a parasympathetic state, further promoting healing and overall wellness, improved further with proper breathing.
● Improved appearance of cellulite: increased heart rate and localized blood circulation reverses the trend toward accumulation of liquids in fat cells to reduce appearance of cellulite.
● Improved skin tone, elasticity, texture, and color.